#19 John and Julia Scott - The Vehicle of Vinyasa
Nov 13, 2020
Nathan Thompson & Evgeny Dziatko
In this episode we talk with John and Julia Scott about the practice of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, their take on different aspects of yogic teachings, personal experiences and relationships.
- Drishti, Pratyahara and the definition of concentration
- The story of Julia's first spiritual experience
- John's take on Tristana and introduction of a count as a further focus dimension
- Thoughts on structure and meditation in yogic vs. buddhist context
- About Advanced A / 3rd Series of Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
- Breathing dimensions, count and mantra
- "Ayahuasca is for everyone, but not everyone is for Ayahuasca" (Danny Paradise)
Feel grateful and would like to support us? Thank you!
Here is our PAYPAL or PATREON account for contributions.