#24 Forrest Knutson – The Process of Yogic Meditation
January 15, 2021
Nathan Thompson & Evgeny Dziatko
A lover of the ancient and obscure, Forrest Knutson is a yogi householder, writer and meditation teacher. He offers many great video instructions on Kriya Yoga and meditation on his YouTube channel, as well as through his courses and trainings.
- Search for Truth, "Hamsa" meditation and first spiritual experience
- Joining monastic community
- Lahiri Mahasaya and Babaji
- Wondering up in the hills
- Enlightenment equasion, samadhi, layman vs monastic practice
- "Remedial teacher", heart rate variability and "3 cardial rules"
- Kechari Mudra
- Analogies with buddhist Jhana practice
- 7 Kriyasa of Lahiri, buddhist 5 breath states
Check out Forrest Knutson's YouTube Channel, his website and his book "Hacking the Universe: The Process of Yogic Meditation".
Feel grateful and would like to support us? Thank you!
Here is our PAYPAL or PATREON account for contributions.