#29 Deepa Rao - On Yoga, Meditation and Life in India
March 12, 2021
Nathan Thompson & Evgeny Dziatko
Mumbai-based yoga practitioner and teacher, Deepa Rao shares her experience on Yoga and Meditation with us.
- Deepa's first spiritual recollections
- Amulets, yantras and experience growing up in a Brahmin familiy
- Goenka's Vipassana, practice and studies, aleviation of the fear of darkness
- Equanimity and challenges of daily life
- The story behind Trivikramasana
- How knowledge of mythology can help unravel deeper layers in your asana practice
- Using mantras, themes and affirmations in your practice
- On Ayurveda and diet, prana and apana vayu
- Yoga in modern day India
- Practicing with an American yoga teacher in India
If you want to get in touch with Deepa - visit her Instagram account
Head over to www.escaping-samsara.com to discover more episodes.
Feel grateful and would like to support us? Thank you!
Here is our PAYPAL or PATREON account for contributions.