Maggi Nimmo is an artist, healer and yogi based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
She teaches physical Asana, Pranayama, Self-Awareness, Samatha techniques and further meditations.
She also specialises in acute and chronic pain management and includes her client’s emotional, physical and spiritual health and well-being as part of her solutions. She’s trained in The Bowen Technique, Sacro-Cranial Technique, Remedial Massage, Foot Realignment, Homoeopathy and Spiritual Counselling.
- Maggi’s artworks especially sacred symbols and geometry
- What kingons and vedic concepts of gunas have in common
- Pattabhi Jois and Bikram back in the day
- A non dual experience slipping into a river
- How the warrior poses are the same as walking
- 70s Hairstyles and the subtle body
- How “The body accepts whatever practice you choose”
- Different catagories of healing
- The wisdom of working with the moon
- Pranic and apanic breathing and moon days
- Ashtanga and aging
Head over to www.escaping-samsara.com to discover more episodes.
Feel grateful and would like to support us? Thank you!
Here is our PAYPAL or PATREON account for contributions.