Glimpses Into the Sufi World. While most hippies in the 60' went to India to find spiritually Michael Sugich went to Saudi Arabia in search of a Sufi guru and spent his life in a lesser known area of the Arab world living the spirituality of Islam. New episode is out now! Link in the bio.
- First spiritual experiences and escape from show business
- Remembrance of God - Vikrala
- On Islam as foundation of Sufism
- The only certain thing
- Sharia as a safety net
- Importance of guidance of a spiritual master
- Working with breath in Islamic tradition, Haḍra ritual
- Litanies and spending time in the company of saints
- Teaching children, expectations and the modern world
Books & Contact
Signs on the Horizons: Meetings with Men of Knowledge and Illumination
Hearts Turn: Sinners, Seekers, Saints and the Road to Redemption
Michael's FB : https://www.facebook.com/michael.sugich
Head over to www.escaping-samsara.com to discover more episodes.
Feel grateful and would like to support us? Thank you!
Here is our PAYPAL or PATREON account for contributions.